Tango 3 CNC bewerkingscentrum
Floor-type vertical spindle machining center with 5 axis controlled by CNC able to work on extruded aluminium, light alloys, PVC and iron. The machine is fitted with an electric-spindle (15 Kw, 24.000 rpm) with shank according with HSK63 rule, preset for an automatic tool change. The tool magazine, fixed on the mobile upright, can store till 12 tools to drill, to mill and to thread and to endmilling (milling cutter max Ø150mm). Equipped with 8 motorized clamps. Kit lubrication by micro drop with pure oil.
Light curtain system.
The head of the tool ‘C’ could be rotated on every corner center ± 213°.
SPINDLE’S AXIS (A) CAN BE POSITIONED ELECTRONICALLY AT EVERY DEGREE INCLUDED IN 270° ±135°.
The structure is made of a frame with one horizontal carriage which slides in its rear section. Both are made of electro-welded steel and are submitted to an accurate working under extremely high precision machining centers.
1.2 AXIS SLIDING
The axis slide on high precision, reliable linear guide ways with reliable linear guide-ways with recirculating ball block and are automatically lubrified by one pump with grease.
1.3 AXIS MOVEMENT
The independent axes are controlled by means of:
– Rack and pinion helicoidals for X Axis (LONGITUDINAL)
– Recirculating ball screw 32×32 with preloaded lead for Y Axis (TRANSVERSAL) and 25×25 for Z Axis (VERTICAL). The Z Axis drive is equipped with an electromagnetic brake which blocks in case main power is cut off. The Z Axis is also equipped with one compensation Piston to balance the weight of the head.
The servomotors are of digital type; allow a quick adjustment and give an high positioning speed when working.
1.4 SPINDLE HEAD
Spindle head made by HITECO(world leading company in this field).
Presetted to be fitted on 5 Axis CNC Machines (X,Y,Z,A,C).
Equipped with 15Kw spindle. Rotation speed up to 24.000 rpm. HSK63 tool complying and relative pressure detecting micro switches for tool presence and complying release. The A axe allows working on all three faces of the profile and also intermediate working.
The electrospindle rotation speed is managed by the CNC (CNC OSAI) by one vectorial inverter which allows to manage one high couple even with low speed.
1.5 TOOLS LUBRICATION
The lubrication of the tool is done using the micro drop system (minimal lubrication).
1.6 TOOLS MAGAZINE
Located under the carriage of the axis Y it has 12 slots, for its positioning. It is fitted with one Brushless servomotor, controlled by CNC working area.
1.7 WORKING AREA
The working area is composed by 8 motorized “SLIM” clamps for locking the profiles. They are sliding in linear guide-ways and their blocking is pneumatic. Movement managed by numeric control.
The working area is equipped with two pneumatic fences (left and right).
1.8 ELECTRIC CABINET
It contains inverter, drives and the numeric control unit, all protected from emission and reception of disturbances (EMQ). It has an IP55 protection grade against dust and liquids with A/C.
The command consol is separated from the electric cabinet.
1.9 COMMAND CONSOL
It is one user’s interface made up of an industrial PC alphanumeric Keyboard and push button strip. It includes 2 internal and 2 external USB Ports to connect eventually bar code readers and remote control units.
1.10 PROTECTION AND SAFETY
In compliance with the EC directives the protections and safety devices are made up of:
– Head’s cap.
– Safety micro switches for operator protection during dual station operations.
– Photoelectric cell barriers.
2 HICAM 3
Graphic interface based on the windows operating system for planning the machinery operations and the pieces. Automatic generation of ISO language of the machine.
– Possibility to create one section bar with CAD
– Possibility to import one section bar from DXF
– Availability of Macro for the main working (drilling, linear milling, circular milling, emptying, Yale)
– Possibility to manage as you like the sequence of operative works
– Programming of parametrical working
– Possibility to repeat the workings on all the profiles sides (copy and paste)
– Automatic calculation of the clamping positioning measure
– Visualisation of the workings in 3D
– Rigid and plug tapping (optional)
– Drilling with FLOWDRILL (optional)
– Bar code reading (optional)
– Intermediate stops (optional)
– Machining time
– Import STL, STEP , IGES, AUTOCAD 3D (Optional)